This is my favorite Mario Warp Zone.
wheree-the-light-is asked: hey im going to cofc in the fall! could you tell me about your experience there? thanks, olivia
yeah! i loved it. I mean of course there were hard times and i just wanted to quit but now that I look back i had an amazing time. freshmen year was the hardest because I was making new friends without joining a sorority or anything. I also was trying to figure out my major. My roommate was chosen at random and she is still one of my best friends. Overall I still believe cofc was the best college I could have picked from. Plus there are tons of really cool classes and club. I did CofC radio and took a sailing class.
(Source: pushthemovement, via tiredtoday)
the world of tumblr is so much better than the douche bag i met tonight
#Family #Roots #Geechee #Sioux #Black #SouthCarolina #Gullah
pottermoreorless asked: Can I talk to you about CofC? I'm considering it and have a lot of questions.
Yes! Ask away.
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
(Source: excuse-me-sir-is-this-your-dalek, via 2000ish)
The fact that Robert Downey Jr is threatening to leave Marvel unless Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett basically all his Marvel buddies get a pay raise really shows you that he is a great man, a human being, and never thinks of himself above others even if he jokes that he is above everyone else all the time.
because millionaire movie stars aren’t making enough -_______-